They increase revenue. By making it easy for customers to contact your business, visit your location, hear about promotions, and provide referrals, you can increase your revenue. Because apps are mobile, your customers can do any of these things from any location, which makes your business more accessible than ever before. Online orders have been found to be up to 25% larger! This includes orders submitted through apps. Mobile users also submit orders more frequently. Mobile coupons are redeemed at 10x the rate of print coupons. 70% of people contact a business after a mobile search, but almost half will head to a competing site if the mobile experience is poor.
- They increase customer satisfaction. Mobile apps, especially those that include loyalty programs, keep customers happy , which increases customer retention and referral rates .
- Loyalty programs can increase sales by 20% or more!
- They increase social media engagement. By making it easy to post about your business to social media platforms, you make it more likely that a customer will do so. This can turn customers into brand promoters, and help boost revenue.
- Push notifications have been found to lead to a 30% increase in social media engagement.
- They help you compete. Customers have come to expect mobile interaction from almost every business. By offering an app or mobile website, you can get ahead of competitors that do not.
- 20% of quick-service restaurants already have online ordering, and the number is climbing. Don’t get left behind!
- They increase operational efficiency. By letting customers submit orders or customer service requests through your app, you can cut down on phone time for your team members and streamline operations. You can also track activity more easily and find areas to improve.
- Some restaurants are now getting a third of online reservations from mobile users.
- They increase brand loyalty. Having a direct and regular connection channel to customers deepens the bonds between them and your business, boosting loyalty. Mobile loyalty programs increase this even further.
In short, mobile technology is surprisingly powerful and can generate a wealth of opportunities for small businesses.